View larger image
Share this page:
Ethernet Controller Keypad
Ethernet Controller Keypad is a wall-mounted keypad that triggers up to eight light shows at the touch of a button. When used with Light System Manager, Ethernet Controller Keypad is the ideal solution for lighting installations that include multiple shows in multiple zones or locations. Ethernet Controller Keypad uses Power over Ethernet (PoE) technology to eliminate the need for a separate power source, affording greater freedom of placement, and easy installation.
- Uses standard Power over Ethernet for increased flexibility (IEEE 802.3af). Power over Ethernet (PoE) enables electrical power and data to be transmitted over a single twisted-pair cable. Reduces installation costs, decreases required space for wires, and affords freedom of placement by eliminating wiring. Works with any PoE-compliant switch or PoE injector.
- Simple installation with a single Ethernet connection – Mounts in a standard U.S. single-gang wall box. Uses a single CAT 5e cable for data and power.
- Full set of lighting controls – Each keypad instantly and conveniently triggers up to eight light shows. Onboard indicator lamps identify the current show.
- Dimmer controls and a master OFF switch adjust the brightness of the light fixtures during playback.
- Compact design with sleek Decora faceplate — Compact design uses wall space efficiently. Decora faceplate hides mounting hardware for a clean look that blends with a variety of architectural styles